We are so excited to share some great inspiration from our friends over at the Silhouette Blog. They really know how to rock the VINYL and the inspiration there is endless. Since we’re huge fans of the Silhouette Cameo at Brookie, we thought it would be fun to share their great blog with our readers.
Decorate your Creative Space & Chalk Board Labels
Chalkboard Label Blog Post
Back to School Folder Decals
Student Folder Decals
Labeling with Vinyl
DIY Utensil Labels
DIY Vinyl Labels Blog Post
Cutting vinyl with our electronic cutting machine is simple if you set your blades correctly. Remember you do not want to cut through the bottom white sheet, only “kiss cut” the vinyl to that white sheet.
To successfully cut vinyl adjust your machine to:
- Craftwell e-Craft – pressure 4
- Silhouette Cameo® – blade thickness 2
- Silhouette SD® – blue blad insert
- Cricut Create®- pressure setting #2 and blade setting 5
- Cricut Expression®- pressure 3, speed 3 and blade setting 3
- Craft Robo®- blue blade insert
- Pazzles Inspiration®- before cutting choose media setting to “vinyl”
Here’s a great resource on Scrapbook.com
that compares different electronic cutting machines.
Please note: We found the information for cutting vinyl using each of the above electronic cutters on each respective manufacturer’s websites. If you have found a different setting works better, please leave a comment.