Brookie Craft’s unique product lines are all very exclusive, new and hip for the trending craft market. Never a dull moment with metallic shimmer vinyl, frost vinyl, chalkboard and dry erase vinyl, printable magnetic, scented creamy screen-printing ink, and much more!
Join the Brookie Craft’s “Man Crafters Show“ hosts, Kermit and Todd as they show your their take on how to creatively use vinyl. Coming from a profession signage background, these funny boys will teach you tricks of the trade and entertain you too.
The first episode of Man Crafters Show starts April 2nd. Be sure to tune in each week for the next four weeks to watch the Man Crafters in action.
Cutting vinyl with our electronic cutting machine is simple if you set your blades correctly. Remember you do not want to cut through the bottom white sheet, only “kiss cut” the vinyl to that white sheet.
To successfully cut vinyl adjust your machine to:
- Craftwell e-Craft – pressure 4
- Silhouette Cameo® – blade thickness 2
- Silhouette SD® – blue blad insert
- Cricut Create®- pressure setting #2 and blade setting 5
- Cricut Expression®- pressure 3, speed 3 and blade setting 3
- Craft Robo®- blue blade insert
- Pazzles Inspiration®- before cutting choose media setting to “vinyl”
Here’s a great resource on Scrapbook.com
that compares different electronic cutting machines.
Please note: We found the information for cutting vinyl using each of the above electronic cutters on each respective manufacturer’s websites. If you have found a different setting works better, please leave a comment.